Iphone Pillow...

Hye all..

For the first, I felt that..I didn't want to give the order to my beloved customer. Ahaks.....Why..? It's so soft and so best untuk dipeluk.....

Iphone
Iphone Pillow
This size is 50 cm x 75 cm. Quite big enough huh...?

Iphone
at back...
So, here are my beloved customer....Wanie....Thank you so much...It's quite challenging me to made it. ^_^


Iphone pillow
Wanie & her pillow

Anyway, thank you again. Really nice to meet you!!! Love to see you're sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!

Comments

  1. Thank you thank you . me so exited bawak balik bantal tu kat rumah . comelll . geram aje . thank you kin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welkem..geram kan? rasa macam taknak lepaskan ajer.....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. brpe rm nie..
    email priz bole x..
    nie email ye..
    luv.balqiesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok done...please check you mailbox...
    thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts